News for Food Safety Educators
EdNet: The National Food Safety Educator's Network
EdNet is an electronic journal of food safety news from Federal government agencies. It provides educators, consumer advocates, government officials, and industry representatives with a quick monthly summary of news about food safety programs and activities.
- Read the March issue of EdNet
- 2014 Issues: January | February
- 2013 Issues: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2012 Issues: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2011 Issues: December | November | October | September | August | July | June | May | April | March | February | January
Subscribe to EdNet: Subscribe to email alerts about new issues of EdNet or change your subscription.